We value the privacy of everyone who visits our website. Protecting your private information is our top priority. By submitting your personal data, you are giving us permission to use it as stated in the policy.
- All the trademarks on this website belong to us or are licensed by those trademark owners for usage on our website. The trademarks present in our website that are not a property of ColorWhistle e.g.Facebook, are given proper acknowledgement.
- Illegal use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages or be a criminal offence.
- You may not copy (print, store, download), distribute, broadcast, or tamper with any of the content present in the website.
Information We Collect
- We collect the following personal information and non-personally identifiable information.
- First name, last name, email, country, city and other information you provide.
- Content and other information you provide when using our website. Eg. Comments you add on our blogs, information you submit when you participate in our surveys.
- Browser version, OS type, pages you browse in our website, date and time of your visit, domain names, exit pages/URLs, interaction information, and other similar technical data.
- Location information provided by a mobile device or associated with your IP address.
How We Collect Information From You
We collect information you submit to us. For example, when you request product or service information from us, register for an account, when you reply to emails we send, register to participate in conferences or webinars we conduct, or when you respond to our customer surveys. We also,
- Automatically collect usage, analytics, metrics, and other technical data.
- Get information about you from our resellers or other third-party partners.
- Get information from our advertising and market research partners.
- Sources, such as public databases; joint marketing. partners, social media platforms; or other third parties.
How We Use The Information
- We use the collected information to.
- Respond to queries/requests.
- Process orders.
- Resolve any problems with services/products provided.
- Prevent activities that may violate our policies.
- Generate services/products that meet your needs.
- Enhance our services, we will get your consent to use your personal data for direct marketing.
Sharing Information With Others
- We do not share your personal information outside of Arbazo. However, we may unfold your personal data in certain circumstances, that includes,
- Response to a lawful request by public authorities
- A court order
- Safeguard the property or rights of our company
- Investigate/prevent violation in relation to the services we offer
In the event of a reconstruction or liquidation, your personal information may be passed on to a successor in interest